Current Affairs Quiz – August 13 & 14 2020
1. Who has been selected by the Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)?
a) Soma Mondal
b) Paru Reddy
c) Sivan Mishra
d) Harshiman Raj
2. Who launched “W-GDP Women Connect Challenge”?
a) Tata groups
b) Reliance groups
d) None of these
3. Who has been appointed as a Chairman of Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER)?
a) Raman Roy
b) Pramod Bhasin
c) Rajat Gupta
d) Shiv Nadar
4. Who is the only Indian star to be listed among the top 10 world’s highest-paid actors of 2020?
a) Amir Khan
b) Allu Arjun
c) Akshay Kumar
d) Shah Rukh Khan
5. Which country has ended its loan and oil supply to Pakistan?
d) Saudi Arabia
6. Which Aerospace has become India’s first private company to test upper-stage rocket engine?
a) Kun Aerospace
b) Hayeal Aerospace
c) Boeing India
d) Skyroot Aerospace
7. Who won Juventus’ MVP of the Year award for record 37 goals in single season?
a) Lionel Messi
b) Luis Suárez
c) Georgina Rodríguez
d) Cristiano Ronaldo
8. Rajiv Tyagi who passed away at 54, is associated with_______________.
d) All the above
9. Israel and _________ jointly tested Arrow-3 successfully in 2019.
10. Which ministry organised “Fit India Freedom Run”?
a) Sports Authority of India
b) Sports Ministry
c) Ministry of Home Affairs
d) Ministry of Women and Child development
11. Who has been appointed as non-executive chairman of Indiabulls Housing Finance (IBH)?
a) Sabhesh Naidu
b) Subhash Sheoratan Mundra
c) Haramider Singh
d) Rahul Ravinder
12. Chunakkara Ramankutty who passed away, is associated with______________.
d) Both b and c
13. ORUNODOI scheme is launched by which state?
14. According to AMRUT scheme, Which state has topped in provide piped water supply to households in urban areas of the state?
15. Which country conducted a flight test of the Arrow-2 interceptor?