Current Affairs Quiz – April 5 2019
1. Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate 3-day National Cardiology Conference in _________.
2. Secretary, MoHUA, Durga Shankar Misra inaugurates seminar on Greenery & Landscaping in______.
3. A Russian delegation met Information and Broadcasting Secretary ____ in New Delhi.
c)Ajay Narayan Jha
d)none of these
4. _________ declares national disaster after massive blaze engulfs 5 cities.
5. The 7th Foreign Office consultations between India and_______ were held in New Delhi .
6. Nepal-India Franchise Investment Expo and Conclave will be held in _______ from 15th to 16th May, 2019.
7. RBI has tweaked LCR norms to provide an additional 2 per cent window to lenders. “LCR” Stand for ?
a)liquidity coverage receipt
b)liquidity Credit ratio
c)liquidity coverage ratio
d)None of these
8. ________________was appointed the IL&FS’s managing director .
a)Arun K Saha
d)Chandra Shekhar Rajan
9. Micromax Co-founder ________ to Launch Revolt Electric Motorcycle in June 2019
10. _________- has received a licence from the Department of Telecommunications to provide Internet and mobile services on flights.
11. Global ratings agency Fitch retained India’s sovereign rating at ____________.
12.___________- receives Sebi approval to start stock broking services.
13._________has approved loans worth $280 million for its first two projects in Sri Lanka .
14. Maharashtra Governor C. V. Rao will swear-in the current Rajasthan High Court Chief Justice _____________ as the new Chief Justice of Bombay High Court.
b)M. C. Chagla
d)Naresh Harishchandra Patil
15. The Indian IT industry’s apex body Nasscom appoints WNS’s_________ its Chairman.
a)M. C. Chagla
c)U.B. Pravin Rao
16. BIS has inked a MoU with the _________ to collaborate in the field of standardisation and conformity assessment.
17. ________ has entered into a Mou with Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company to distribute the latter’s life insurance products.
b)Union Bank Of India
c)Bank of Baroda
18. BSE and ndia INX have signed a memorandum of understanding with _______ to connect investor community .
d)Moscow Exchange (MOEX)
19.__________ board approves merger with Indiabulls Housing Finance.
d)Lakshmi Vilas Bank
20. Olympic silver medallist ___________was named as female sportsperson of the year in the ESPN India Multi-Sport Awards for their achievements in 2018.
a)P. C. Thulasi