Current Affairs Quiz – April 3 2019
1. 4th Session of India-Ukraine working group on Trade and Economic Cooperation held in ____________.
2. Eminent theatre organiser and playwright ____________passed away at his residence following a brief illness .
c)Kartik Chandra Rath
d)None of these
3. __________beats Kidambi Srikanth to win India Open 2019.
4. ___________became the first Indian male squash player to enter the top 10 in the latest PSA world rankings.
c)Harinder Pal Sandhu
5. The Asian Development Bank downgraded economic growth forecasts to_____________ from 7.6 Percent for India.
6. ICC to join hands with _______to fight corruption in sport.
7. The International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) is organizing a NuGen Mobility Summit, 2019, at __________.
8. Air Mshl ___________AVSM VM VSM has taken over as Senior Air Staff Officer, Western Air Command.
a)B Keshav Rao
b)Pradeep Padmakar Bapat
d)Satish Kumar Dham
9. NASA plans to land astronauts on Mars by __________.
10. UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has appointed ___________ of the US as head of the Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar.
11. ___________launches the world’s first fully-fledged 5G mobile networks.
12. Garuda Prakashan launches its two books _____________and ‘Saffron Swords’.
a)‘Modi ji ’
b)‘Modi Modi ’
13. Kandhamal Haldi’, a variety of turmeric indigenous to southern _________, has earned the Geographical indication (GI) tag.
14. __________- and Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL) signed a MOU to set up integrated customer services and optimise value for customers.
c)Power Grid Corporation of India LTD