Current Affairs Quiz – April 26 & 27 2020
1. International Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance Day is observed on ____________.
a) April 26
b) May 15
c) June 20
d) July 30
2. World Intellectual Property Day is observed on ________________.
a) September 18
b) April 26
c) May 30
d) June 21
3. The Theme for World Intellectual Property Day 2020 is_______________.
a) Preserve the envirnment
b) Encouraging innovation and creativity
c) Intellectual property (IP) rights
d) Innovate for a green future
4. Who has been appointed as the Sports Secretary of India?
a) Ravi Mittal
b) Abdul Khaffer
c) Amit Khan
d) Preeti Sudan
5. World Veterinary Day was observed on_______________.
a) January 20
b) March 08
c) April 25
d) May 20
6. The Theme for 2020 World Veterinary Day is_____________.
a) Health of animals and society
b) Celebrate the contributions of veterinarians
c) Environmental protection for improving animal and human health.
d) Animals and Globe
7. Which Medical Hospital became first in the country to launch Plasma Treatment Therapy?
a) Chennai Medical Hospital
b) Lucknow Medical Hospital
c) Delhi city Hospital
d) Mumbai City Hospital
8. The Headquarters of NTPC Limited ( Electric power distribution company) is___________________.
9. According to global peers for sustainable impact research, Which only Indian Institute has been ranked 57th among global universities?
10.Noor satellite belongs to____________.
11. Who has been appointed as India’s next ambassador to UN ?
a) TS Tirumurti
b) Sabanandha Gowda
c) Smitha Nair
d) Tovina Gupta