Current Affairs Quiz – April 23 2019
1. Malayalam film_______________directed by Jayaraj won the best cinematography award at the Beijing International Film Festival .
2. Micro blogging platform Twitter announced that it has appointed ____________— as new managing director for the India market.
3. ____________ has helped modernise a network of more than 1.5 lakh post offices in the country.
d)Tata Consultancy Services
4. Former deputy election commissioner ______________ was appointed as special observer for Tripura .
d)None of these
5. ____________ has launched a product to protect businesses from financial and reputational losses due to cyber attacks.
a)Bharti AXA Life Insurance
c)Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
d)SBI General Insurance
6. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance and Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance in collaboration launched their first product _______________.
a)‘Total Health Secure Dream’
b)‘Total Health Secure Scheme’
c)‘Total Health Secure yojna’
d)‘Total Health Secure Goal’
7. Network Intelligence Signs Partnership With____________to Provide Security Services to its Members Under the SEBI Cybersecurity Guidelines.
8. The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) has released the 2019 Index of Cancer Preparedness (ICP) in which India’s overall rank is ___________out of 28 countries.
9. _________became the first Indian boxer to be assured of a fourth successive medal at the Asian Championships.
10. The Badminton Asia Championships began in ______________.