Current Affairs Quiz – April 18 2019
1. The 8th edition of Home Expo India 2019 began at India Expo Centre and Mart in _______________.
2. Indian men’s hockey team would join the elite Pro League in early ___________ after International Hockey Federation’s approval.
3. The Reserve Bank of India has put into circulation _____________denomination banknotes signed by its Governor Shaktikanta Das.
a)Rs 100 banknotes
b)Rs 10 banknotes
c)Rs 20 banknotes
d)Rs 50 banknotes
4. The International Hockey Federation (FIH) has imposed a hefty fine of one lakh seventy-six thousand Euros on ____________Hockey Federation (PHF).
5. North Korean leader____________ will visit Russia for his first meeting with President Vladimir Putin.
c)Kim Jong Un
6. Nepal successfully launched its first satellite _____________ into space from Virginia in the United States.
7. IT authorities seizes Rs 1.48 Cr unaccounted cash from premises of AMMK party functionary at Andipatti in ____________.
8. ________________has received approval from the CCI for the proposed scheme of amalgamation of Gruh Finance with the bank.
9.________________becomes India’s first comprehensive financial services app to integrate UPI.
10.____________ has partnered with M1Xchange TReDS platform for MSME bill discounting.
11. ___________, a diversified global analytics company, will transfer its ratings business to its proposed new wholly-owned subsidiary.
12. ____________ has been appointed Vice President of the Delhi Hockey Association (DHA).
a)Ajay Kumar Dixit
13. _________________launched the Open Partner Engagement Network (OPEN), an initiative, to help its asset-owner partners in the country in growing their businesses.
a)The Lalit Hotels
d)None of these