Current Affairs Quiz – April 15 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – April 15 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Who has been named Wisden Almanack’s ODI cricketer of the 2010s decade?
a) MS Dhoni
b) AB De Villiers
c) Virat Kohli
d) Ben Stokes
2. Which bank has announced that it plans to exit retail banking in 13 global markets, including India?
a) Standard Chartered Bank
b) Citi Group
c) Federal Bank
d) None of these
3. Agriculture Ministry sign MoU with __________ for farmer welfare.
d) Both a and b
4. Himachal Day is observed on____________.
a) April 03
b) APril 06
c) April 11
d) April 15
5. Government of India virtually launched the “MANAS”-expand as_____________.
a) Mental Health and Normalcy Augmentation System
b) Money Health and Normal Augmentation System
c) Mental Health and Normalcy Application System
d) Mental Health and Normalcy Application System