Current Affairs Quiz – April 12 2019
1. The 64th Railway Week Function of Railway Board was organized on___________, 2019 in Rail Bhavan
2. Prasar Bharati Chairman, _________released a booklet of the ‘Selected speeches of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar in the Constituent Assembly’ , in New Delhi .
d)A Surya Prakash
3. UAE has announced that ___________will be the Guest of Honour country at the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair, ADIBF 2019.
4. India and the _________ have discussed ways to strengthen bilateral political and economic ties, including boosting cooperation.
5. Veteran communist leader and former parliamentarian______________ died.
6. ______________has collaborated with tech giant Google to build industry-specific cloud solutions.
7. India’s population grew at an average annual rate of _____________ between 2010 and 2019 to 1.36 billion.
a)1.5 per cent
b)1.4 per cent
c)1.3 per cent
d)1.2 per cent
8. Justice Vikram Nath, seniormost judge of the Allahabad High Court, has been appointed Chief Justice of the ____________ High Court.
9. _____________ has been identified as number 1 bank by customers in India, as per Forbes World’s Best Bank survey.
10. The Reserve Bank of India injected a total liquidity of ________ in the market in 2018-19.
a)Rs 2.88 lakh crore
b)Rs 2.95 lakh crore
c)Rs 2.80 lakh crore
d)Rs 2.98 lakh crore
11. India’s flagship programme, -________________ was felicitated with the coveted ‘Public Water Agency of the Year’ award at the Global Water Summit
a)Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
b)National Rural Health Mission
c)Mid-day Meal Scheme
12._____has partnered with credit profiler CreditVidya to improve the lender’s customer experience.
13. India and __________launched a joint programme that will work towards addressing a range of challenges around smart cities and clean technologies among others.
14. AITA signs MoU with _____________-Tennis Federation to train junior players.