Current Affairs Quiz – April 06 2018
1. World’s first hotel in space to open in 2021, is named as_________?
a) Space Hotel
b) Aurora Station
c) Aurora Hotel
d) Space Station
2. Which country has approved $1.3-billion artillery sale to Saudi Arabia?
3. Who has became most capped player in women’s ODIs?
a) Smriti Mandana
b) HarmanPreet Kaur
c) Jhulan Goswami
d) Mithali Raj
4. Who has became third-most capped WODI player?
a) Jhulan Goswami
b) Poonam Yadav
c) Ekta Bisht
d) Smriti Mandhana
5. Park Geun-hye is a former President of which country?
a) South Korea
b) North Korea
6. Which country has introduced national service for women for first time?
c) Saudi Arabia
7. Sanjita Chanu won gold medal at CWG in which category?
a) Fire shooting
b) Air Rifle
8. Who has proposed Wi-Fi grid to bring down cost of internet by 90%?
d) None of these
9. Which Union Minister has Launched e-boats for pollution-free boating in Varanasi?
a) Giriraj Singh
b) Suresh Prabhu
c) Arun Jaitley
d) Smriti Irani
10. Raj Kishore is associated in which among the following fields?