1. Which command in DOS can be used to recover accidentally deleted files?
2. Which command is used to set a name to a disk in DOS?
3. Which of the following command display the name of files in sorted order?
4. Which command displays the list of all previous commands entered by the used?
5. Which command is used to delete all the files extension .txt on the current drive and directory?
a) Del .txt
b) Erase .txt
c) Del *.txt
d) Del *.*/p
6. Which command is used to delete all the files in the root directory of drive a Confused?
b) Del *.* a:
c) Del a:\
d) Erase *.*
7. Which command is used to display a list of deleted files that DOS can un-delete?
a) Undelete *.*
d) None of the above
8. Which command is used to un-delete delete a bunch of files with extension doc that you have just deleted?
b) Undelete *.doc
d) All of the above
9. Which file in MSDOS contain internal command that are loaded during booting process?
10. Which command is used to copy all files from drive a with extension .txt to the currently logged drive and directory?
a) Copy a. *.txt
b) Copy *.txt a:
c) Copy *.txt c:
d) Copy *.txt all.txt