1. __________are ‘attempts by individuals to obtain confidential information from you by falsifying their identity.
2. Which of the following is the fastest type of computer?
3. Which of the following is not a term pertaining to the Internet?
4. The operating system that is self-contained in a device and resident in the ROM is
a.Embedded Operating System
d.Non embedded system
5. The computer abbreviation KB usually means–
6. ………. is the key to close a selected drop – down list; cancel a command and close a dialog box.
7. Which of the following is NOT one of the four major data processing functions of a computer?
a.Input of the data
b.Analyzing the data or information
d.output of the data
8. The CPU and memory are located on the :
d.In hard disk
9. A ………… is an additional set of commands that the computer displays after you make a selection from the main menu
10. A letter, memo, proposal or other file that is created using Microsoft Word is called as?
11. Which of the following are parts of the CPU?
d.data interpretation unit
12. Which is not the portable computer?
13. The ROM chip which can be rewritten several times and requires the action of ultraviolet radiations to erase its contents is________
14. FPI stands for____
a.File pre insert
b.File per insert
c.Frames per insert
d.Frames per inch
15. A terabyte comprises