1. Virtual memory is?
a) Memory on the hard disk that the CPU uses an extended RAM
b) Access the page table
c) CPU generates a physical address
d) Automatic storage allocation
2. The programs which are as permanent as hardware and stored in ROM is known as
d) File menu
3. For creating a document, you use ________ Command at File Menu.
4. Computer uses the _________number system to store data and perform calculations.
5. ________ is the process of carrying out commands
d) Turn on
6. In word, when you indent a paragraph, you _______
a) Push the text in with respect to the outline
b) Push the text in with respect to the trim
c) Push the text in with respect to the margin
d) Push the text in with respect to the bleed
7. ASCII stands for _________
a) American Standard Code for Information Interchange
b) American Standard Code for Information intel
c) American Standard Code for Introduction Interchange
d) American Standard Code for Information interconnect
8. Which of the following is used by the browser to connect to the location of the Internet resources?
9. _______ is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors.
10. What is the permanent memory built into your computer called?
11. Which computer memory is used for storing programs and data currently being processed by the CPU?
a) Internal memory
b) External memory
12.Changing an existing document is called _____ the document.
c) Ad hoc
13.What is backup?
a) Protecting data by copying it from the copied source to a different destination
b) Protecting data by copying it from the new source to a different destination
c) Protecting data by copying it from the online source to a different destination
d) Protecting data by copying it from the original source to a different destination
14. What is a popular program for creating documents that can be read on both a PC and a Macintosh computer?
a) Adobe Acrobat
b) Adobe reader
c) Adobe photoshop
d) Adobe edit
15. An image on a computer screen is made up of a matrix of what?
d) 0 pixel
c) Large megapixell