1. Which among the following is at times mentioned as a kind of Direct Debit Facility?
2. The discounting rate at which RBI borrows government securities from commercial banks is known as
a) Repo Rate
b) Reverse Repo
c) Deposit Rate
d) Base Rate
3. Which among the following is an instrument of monetary policy used by the RBI?
a) Base Rate
4. Which among the following statements is incorrect in the context of IMPS?
a) It’s a mobile-to-mobile fund transfer facility
b) For this facility we need a GPS-enabled mobile phone
c) Both the sender and the receiver must have an account in the same bank
d) Both the customers must have an MMID (Mobile Money Identifier Number) number
5. ________is the organization that maintains the borrower’s history in India.
6. RBI has directed commercial banks to resolve ATM transaction-related complaints within seven working days. If a commercial bank is unable to do so then it has to pay Rs.________per day as compensation.
7. RTGS as well as NEFT uses
a) UTR Number
8. Which of the following statement is incorrect about SEBI?
a) SEBI is a capital market regulator
b) SEBI is the mutual fund regulator
c) SEBI also regulates the credit rating agencies in India
d) None of them is wrong
9. What does liquidity mean?
a) It means how cash is converted into gold
b) It means how cheaply and quickly an asset is converted into cash
c) It means how cash is converted into SDR (Special Drawing Rights)
d) It means how uncertain the money market conditions are
10. SWIFT is a commonly used acronym in the banking industry. The ‘I’ in SWIFT stands for_____________.