1. The term ‘Paper Gold’ means ________________________
a) Paper with gold coating
b) Gold Currency
c) Paper currency
d) Special drawing rights of the IMF
2. How many members will be there in RBI central board of directors?
3. FEMA 1999 stands for ___________________________
a) Foreign Economy Management Act 1999
b) Foreign External Management Act 1999
c) Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999
d) Financial Exchange Management Act 1999
4. Reserve Bank of India was nationalized in _________
5. Commercial banks provide locker facility to their customer for ______________________________
a) Satisfying the Bank’s jewellry and gold needs.
b) Filing important documents
c) Safe custody
d) Storing excess gold and valuables of banks
6. Bank for International Settlement (BIS) headquarter is situated at
7. Who appoints the deputy governors of RBI?
a) Union Government of India
b) Board of directors of RBI
c) RBI Governor
d) President of India
8. Regional Rural Banks were established in the year _________
9. Current deposits are also known as _______________
a) Time Deposits
b) Demand Deposits
c) Recurring Deposits
d) Fixed Deposits
10. How many deputy governors does RBI have?