My Dear Banking Aspirants,
Awareness in Banking as well as Economics is very important for all kind of Bank exams ie Private as well as Public sector banks. This Banking Quiz comprises Questions from Recent Banking Affairs. Hope it helps you all.
Click this for more Banking Quizzes – Banking Quiz
1. Which scheme was launched by Union government to boost sales of Eco-friendly vehicles in country ?
2. FAME, a scheme which boost sales of Eco-friendly vehicles is part of which mission?
3. RBI notified notified hike in FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) limit in Insurance Sector from 26 percent to _______ ?
a) 50 percent
b) 49 percent
c) 76 percent
d) 100 percent
4. What was the mobile application launched by Railway ministry for paperless unreserved ticket ?
b) Mobile ticket
c) Easy tickets
5.By launching contact-less credit and debit cards SBI has joined league of private lenders ICICI and HDFC . what is the name of SBI’s contact-less credit and debit cards?
b) Tap – Pay
6.Under which programme Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled three social security schemes at a function organised in Kolkata?
7.A bill to amend the Regional Rural Banks Act of which year was recently passed by Parliament?
8. Capgemini, a management consulting company head quartered at Paris has recently acquired which company for $4 bn?
9.For which purpose did RBI introduce the Red Flag Account concept?
a) Money laundering
b) cheque fraud
c) KYC violation
d) Loan fraud
10.The break even point is where ___________
a) average revenue equals total cost
b) Total revenue equals average cost
c) Total revenue equals Total cost