My Dear Banking Aspirants,
Awareness in Banking as well as Economics is very important for all kind of Bank exams ie Private as well as Public sector banks. This Banking Quiz comprises Questions from Recent Banking Affairs. Hope it helps you all.
Click this for more Banking Quizzes – Banking Quiz
1. Which bank launches India’s first digital bank pockets?
d) Yes bank
2. How much amount does union government infuse in nine public sector banks?
a) 6990 crore
b) 2450 crore
c) 9500 crore
d) 7200 crore
3. Union government infuse certain amount in 9 public sector bank for enhancing their capital and meeting the global risk norms ,among them which bank has got highest amount ?
a) Canara bank
c) Indian bank
4.Which of the following is not one among the 9 public sector bank which got 6990crore for enhancing their capital and meeting the global risk norms ?
a) Bank of baroda
b) Deena bank
c) Andra bank
5.RBI doubles forex remittance limit under liberalized remittance scheme to how much per year for a person?
6. With which bank, Indian army has signed an MoU on defense salary package?
c) Yes bank
7.On march 13,2015. Union government gives nod to 5% and 10% respectively disinvestment in which of the following companies ?
a) NTPC & IOC
b) NPCI & SBI
c) Coal India & NLC
8. Who was appointed as CEO and MD of Bharti AXA Genral Insurance ?
a) Deepak iyer
b) Deepak Mohanthi
c) Rajiv shukla
d) Aravind pangariyam
9.which of the following mobile app development platform was acquired by myntra.com ?
b) Native 5
10. Which of the following e-commerce site acquires mobile marketing firm appiterate in order to strengthen its mobile platform ?
a) Snap deal