1. India’s largest public sector trading body MMTC (Metals and Minerals Trading gold Corporation) has tied-up with the _____________ to sell government-minted Indian Gold Coin on December
a) Axis Bank
b) Indian Bank
c) State Bank of India
d) Syndicate Bank
2. What is the reverse repo rate on 08 April 2017?
3. IDBI Bank was established on _________
4. Who is the MD and CEO of Central Bank of India?
a) Suresh N Patel
b) Rajeev Rishi
c) Arun Tiwari
d) Rakesh Sethi
5. What is the currency of Tajikistan?
6. Allahabad Bank headquarters located in ____________
7. Expand RBIA?
a) Register Based Internal Audit
b) Risk Based Internal Audit
c) Revenue Based Internal Audit
d) Regional Based Internal Audit
8. “The Bank that begins with “U”” is the tagline of ____________
a) United Bank of India
b) Punjab & Sind Bank
c) Union Bank of India
d) Vijaya Bank
9. When the government imposes physical and monetary controls to check open inflation, It is known as _______________
a) Demand pull Inflation
b) Creeping Inflation
c) Mark-up Inflation
d) Suppressed Inflation
10. Which State government has started an application named Maha Wallet to encourage the cashless transaction on December?
a) Andra Pradesh