Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI – 321
Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI – 321. Banking quiz for SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RBI, IBPS PO/Clerk/RRB/SO & other Banking & competitive exams. Stay connect with DaytodayGK for latest Current Affairs more updates.
Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI – 320
Banking quiz for SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RBI, IBPS PO/Clerk/RRB/SO & other Banking & competitive exams. Here we come up with 10 quiz about banking Quiz.
1. What is the annual interest rate of Public Provident Fund?
2. What is the annual interest rate of Senior Citizen Savings Scheme?
3. The interest rate charged by banks to their largest, most secure, and most credit worthy customers on short term loans, the term is called as____________.
a) Plastic Money
c) Prime Lending Rate
d) Open Market Operations
4. It is a professionally managed investment fund that pools money from many investors to purchase securities, is called as_____________.
b) Mutual Fund
c) Market Capitalisation
d) Marginal standing facility
5. It is an increase in the quantity of money in circulation without any corresponding increase in goods thus leading to an abnormal rise in the price level, is called as___________.
b) Fiscal Deficit
c) Face Value
6. CBS is the networking of bank branches, which allows customers to manage their accounts, and use various banking facilities from any part of the world. What is the expand form of CBS?
a) Core Banking Solution
b) Customer Banking Solution
c) Core Banking Software
d) Customs Benefit Solution
7. Which temple image has placed on 10 rupee notes?
a) Sun Temple(odisha)
b) Kamakhya temple(Guwahati)
c) Ligaraj Temple(Bhubaneshwar)
d) Kailasanathar Temple(Karuppadithattadai)
8. Credit Information Bureau of India Limited. CIBIL collects and maintains the records of individuals’ payment pertaining to loans and credit cards, it is founded in which year?
9. What is the Capital requirement for small finance Bank?
10. It refers to the type of banking when a group of persons come together to own and control three or more independently chartered banks, this term is called as____________.
a) Chain Banking
b) Virtual banking
c) Merchant Banking
d) Wholesale Banking