Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI – 313
Banking Awareness quiz for SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RBI, IBPS PO/Clerk/RRB/SO & other Banking & competitive exams. Stay connect with DaytodayGK Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI for more updates.
1. Name of the bank which first time introduce the merchant banking in India is__________.
a) Imperial Bank of India
b) Grindlays Bank
c) United Bank
d) London Bank
2. Largest Public Sector Bank in India is___________.
a) Allahabad Bank
c) Punjab National Bank
d) State Bank of India
3. Name of the commission which distributes the taxes between center and states____________.
a) National Development Council
b) Finance Commission
c) Direct Tax Commission
d) Planning Commission
4. Which of the following will set up core banking infrastructure for rural banks__________.
5. UNCTAD stands for____________.
a) United Nations Conference on Trade and Dealing
b) Unity National Conference on Trade and Development
c) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
d) Unique Nations Conference on Trade and Development
6. Where are four regional centres of RBI located?
a) Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Delhi
b) Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Gujrat
c) Gujarat, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi
d) Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi
7.On 2-10-1975, which types of banks were established___________.
a) Public Sector Banks
b) Private Sector Banks
c) Regional Rural Banks
d) Non Financial Banks
8. EXIM means_________.
a) Export and Import Bank of India
b) Exchange in Monetary Transaction
c) Export in Monetary Transaction
d) None of These
9. EXIM bank offers credit and lines of credit(LOC) to____________.
a) Foreign Government and Banks
b) Domestic Government and Banks
c) Only Private Sector Banks
d) None of these
10. National Housing Bank was established on____________.