Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI – 312
Banking Awareness quiz for SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RBI, IBPS PO/Clerk/RRB/SO & other Banking & competitive exams. Stay connect with DaytodayGK Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI for more updates.
1. _______is financial institution through which promoter / promoter groups will be permitted to set up a new bank.
a) Investment Company(IC)
b) Loan Company(LC)
c) Infrastructure Finance Company(IFC)
d) Non-Operative Financial Holding Company (NOFHC)
2. SIDBI was formed to promote ________.
a) Agriculture sector
b) Housing sector
c) MSME sector
d) Banking sector
3. How many member nations are there in the Bank for International Settlements (BIS)?
4. What is the purpose of reduction in Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR)?
a) Reduce Credit Flow
b) Enhance Credit Flow
c) Enhance availability of cash
d) Reduce Cash transactions
5. The first insurance company was started in India in 1818 at__________.
6. The headquarters of International Monetary Fund is___________.
7. When more than one bank is allowing credit facilities to one party in coordination with each other under a formal arrangement, the arrangement is generally known as___________.
a) Group lending
8. What does LAF stands for?
a) Location Adjustment Function
b) Liquidity Adaption Function
c) Listed Absorption Facility
d) Liquidity Adjustment Facility
9. A commercial bank is designated as a lead bank in each ______ of the country.
10. Which of the following is not managed by RBI for India?
b) Stock Exchange
c) Foreign Exchange
d) Government Accounts