Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI – 309
1. The Complaint Management System (CMS) is a software application launched by _________________ on its website.
2. OLTAS is used to maintain the records of banks paid through banks through online upload of challan details. What is the acronym for OLTAS?
a) Online Text accounting Service
b) Online Tax accounting Service
c) Online Tax accounting System
d) Online Tax activation System
3. A _______ is a negotiable instrument similar to a bill of exchange that can be issued to a client, directing another bank or one of its own branches to pay a certain sum to the specified party.
a) Crossed Cheque
b) Demand Draft
4. The Reserve Bank of India has advised all Scheduled Commercial Banks to adopt Education Loan Scheme, formulated by Indian Banks Association. In this scheme, the Collateral free loans upto Rs _______________ under the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Education Loans (CGFSEL)
a) Rs 10 Lakh
b) Rs 7.5 Lakh
c) Rs 15 Lakh
d) Rs 20 Lakh
5. The Reserve Bank of India has advised all Scheduled Commercial Banks to adopt Education Loan Scheme, formulated by Indian Banks Association. In this scheme, loan upto Rs ____________ lakh for study in India and uptoRs _____________ lakh for study abroad
a) Rs 40 lakh, Rs 60 lakh
b) Rs 20 lakh, Rs 40 lakh
c) Rs 50 lakh, Rs 70 lakh
d) Rs 10 lakh, Rs 20 lakh
6. CCI has approved the merger of the Indiabulls Housing Finance and Lakshmi Vilas Bank recently. What is the full form of CCI?
a) Competition Commission of International
b) Competition Commission of India
c) Competition Corporation of India
d) Central Commission of India
7. NPCI aims to allow all Indian citizens to have unrestricted access to e-payment services. What is the acronym for C in NPCI?
8. The RBI is planning to introduce a dedicated IVR system to track the status of complaints. What is the full form of IVR?
a) International Voice Response
b) Interactive Vehicles Response
c) Interactive Voice Response
d) Indian Voice Response
9. The Reserve Bank relaxed the leverage ratio (LR) to _____________ for Domestic Systemically Important Banks (DSIBs) and 3.5% for other banks.
10. A savings as well as current account should be treated as inactive if there are no transactions in the account for over a period of _____ months.
a) 24 months
b) 30 months
c) 12 months
d) 06 months