Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI – 307
1. The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a collective penalty of Rs 12 crore on 8 public sector banks. Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank and United Bank of India have been imposed with a penalty of-?
a) Rs 5 crore
b) Rs 50 crore
c) Rs 20 crore
d) Rs 1.5 crore
2. The Reserve Bank of India will make available the NEFT system on a 24×7 basis from December 2019 as per the Payment System Vision 2021 document. What is the full form of NEFT?
a) National Electronic Funds Transaction
b) National Electronic Funds Treaty
c) National Electronic Funds Transfer
d) National Electronic Financial Transfer
3. Which card has announced the launch of Identity Check Express, a next-generation, mobile-first authentication solution that aims to redefine the e-commerce journey for Indian consumers?
4. In its 3rd Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Committee meeting, RBI has reduced the real GDP growth for 2019-20 from 7% to-?
5. United Bank of India is an Indian government-owned bank headquartered in-?
d) New Delhi
6. Private sector bank ___________________ and digital healthcare platform Practo have partnered to launch an industry-first co-branded health credit card.
a) HDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) Kotak Mahindra Bank
d) RBL Bank
7. Business-to-business payments startup _____________ has launched the country’s first corporate credit card called ‘Freedom Card’ for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
8. The State Bank of India’s (SBI) Shanghai branch is now connected to CNAPS. What is the full form of CNAPS?
a) China’s National Advance Public System
b) China’s Nominal Advance Payment Security
c) China’s National Advance Payment Service
d) China’s National Advance Payment System
9. In its 3rd Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Committee meeting, the Reserve Bank of India has reduced the policy repo rate by-?
a) 5 basis points
b) 20 basis points
c) 35 basis points
d) 80 basis points
10. What is the present repo rate?