Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI – 306
1. What is the full form of CISBI portal launched by RBI?
a) Central Information System for Banking Infrastructure
b) Centralized Information System for Banking Industry
c) Core Industrial System for Banking Interface
d) Common Input System for Banking Information
2. The web tool named ‘Vasool So-Ft’ has been launched by which bank?
a) Bank of India
b) Jammu & Kashmir Bank
c) Karnataka Bank
d) State Bank of India
3. Who is the present Chief Economic Adviser of India?
a) Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian
b) Sudhir Bhargava
c) Subhash Chandra Garg
d) Bibek Debroy
4. What is the full form of ICICI bank?
a) Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
b) Investment Credit and Industrial Corporation of India
c) Industrial Corporation and Investment Credit of India
d) Investment Corporation and Industrial Credit of India
5. Which country ranks on top in terms of money parked in Swiss Bank?
a) Hong Kong
b) United Kingdom
d) United States
6. Who determines the Interest Rates on Small Savings Schemes?
a) Ministry of Finance
c) High Level Committee formed by Finance Ministry
d) Cabinet Committee Chaired by Prime Minister
7. Which among the following portals have been launched by the Reserve Bank of India?
c) Complaint Management System (CMS)
d) All of the above
8. The cash loading of Prepaid Instruments is limited to ________ per month.
a) Rs 10,000
b) Rs 50,000
c) Rs 25,000
d) Rs 30,000
9. Who is the Appellate Authority in case of Banking Ombudsman Scheme?
a) Governor of RBI
b) Executive Director of RBI
c) Deputy Governor of RBI
d) CGM of RBI
10. An enterprise where the investment in equipment does not exceed Rs. 10 lakh is known as__________.
a) Small enterprise
b) Medium enterprise
c) Micro enterprise
d) Mini enterprise