1. Which of the following is not a public sector bank in India?
a) Andhra Bank
b) Federal Bank
c) IDBI Bank
d) Vijaya Bank
2. What is the expanded form of the term ALM used in banking sector?
a) Asset Liability Maintenance
b) Asset Liability Management
c) Asset Liability Manipulation
d) Asset Liability Maximisation
3. Which of the following is not a part of India’s Money Market?
b) Bill Markets
c) Call Money Market
d) Indian Gold Council
4. Which one of the following does not belong to regulatory bodies in India?
5. In pursuance of which one of the following was the General Insurance Corporation of India was formed?
a) General Insurance Business (Nationalisation) Act, 1972
b) Insurance Act, 1938
c) Insurance Amendment Act, 2002
d) IRDA Act 1999
6. What does the letter ‘S’ denote in the term IFSC?
7. What is the full form of CBS?
a) Core Banking Solution
b) Core Banking Software
c) Core Banking System
d) Core Banking Service
8. ‘Subprime lending’ is a term applied to the loans made to ___________________________.
a) Those borrowers who do not have a good credit history
b) Those borrowers who have a good credit history
c) Those borrowers who do not have a good debit history
d) Those borrowers who have a good debit history
9. Which among the following is the act of taking on a risk for a fee?
b) Initial Public Offering
c) Predictive analytics
10. Which of the following are to be followed by Commercial Banks for risk management?
a) Basel II norms
b) Basel III norms
c) Basel I norms
d) Solvency II norms