1. The Village people take more loans from non-institutional sources (informal route). It includes ?
a) Scheduled Loans
b) Public Sector Banks
c) Co-Operative Banks
d) Rural Banks
e) Money Lenders
2. The Loan taken for the purpose of doing business is called _____________
a) Non-Commercial Loan
b) Anti-Personal Loan
c) Business Loss Loan
d) Enterprise Gold Loan
e) Commercial Loan
3. Example for Non commercial Loan is ?
a) Agricultural Loan
b) Loans to BPL families
c) Loans to SHG
d) Loans to SC and ST communities
e) All the above
4. 23rd Governor of RBI is ?
a) Montek Singh Ahluwalia
b) Raghuram Rajan
c) K. C. Chakraborthy
d) Sumithra Chaudhuri
e) D. Subba Rao
5. Raghuram Rajan was the former Chief Economist of ?
6. Board of Financial Supervision (BFS) of RBI started in ?
7. Aim of Board of Financial Supervision (BFS) of RBI to undertake the consolidated supervision of the financial sector comprising the financial organizations, commercial banks and __________
b) Chit funds
c) Share Market
8. Which legislation authorized RBI to inspect commercial banks ?
a) Banking Regulation Act, 1934
b) Banking Regulation Act, 1954
c) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
d) Banking Regulation Act, 1972
e) Banking Regulation Act, 1901
9. SWIFT means ?
a) Society for World Wide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
b) Social Formality World Wide Internet Functional Telecommunication
c) Society for World Wide International Financial Telecommunication
d) Society for World Wide Interbank Functionality Telecommunication
e) Society for World Wide Interbank Financial Technologies
10. SWIFT has headquarters at ?
b) New York
c) New Delhi
11. To use SWIFT based system, each country required to install CBT. CBT means ?
a) Computer Based Training
b) Computer Based Transaction
c) Computer Biased Terminal
d) Computer Based Trail
e) Computer Based Terminal