Tata Consultancy Services, a leading IT services, consulting and business solutions organization has been recognized as a Top Global Employer by the Top Employers Institute. This makes it one in only eight organizations worldwide to have achieved this status. In the Top Employers Institute’s assessment of 1,072 companies worldwide, TCS has been ranked as an exceptional performer across nine core Human Resources (HR) areas: talent strategy, workforce planning, on-boarding, learning and development, performance management, leadership development, career and succession management, compensation and benefits and company culture.
TCS, which employs over 344,000 professionals from 125 nationalities, has received this rating across all its largest markets. It has earned a Top Employer certification in 24 countries located in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
In North America, TCS was recognized as a Top Employer in both the United States and Canada. This year, it was also certified as the Region-wide #1 Top Employer in Europe for the 4th consecutive year. TCS earned the foremost rating in the United Kingdom and Germany, and also received an accreditation in six other countries in Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
About the Top Employer Certificate
- Established in 1991, the Top Employers certification is designed to identify and recognize the world’s leading organizations in the field of HR management and employee conditions.
- The award of this certification is based on an industry-leading research methodology, conducted by the Top Employers Institute and audited by Grant Thornton.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS)
- Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
- TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services.
- A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 344,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.