Static GK Quiz
This section is all about Static General Knowledge. The section does one simple thing: it divides tests on Static GK and presents them in a topic-wise manner. Easy to use, and filled with insights, this section will surely enhance your GK, and is perfect for the all the competitive exams featuring a GK section.
Static GK Quiz : QUESTION 1 to 10
1. The Head quarter of RBI is in______?
2. In India, the first bank of limited liability manages by Indians and founded in 1881 was?
a) Hindustan Commercial Bank
b) Oudh Commercial Bank
c) Punjab National Bank
d) Punjab and sind Bank
3. Paper currency first started in India in____?
4. Foreign currency which has a tendency of quick migration is called?
a) Hot currency
b) soft currency
c) Gold currency
d) Scarce currency
5. Which city has been identified as the hottest(i.e., first ranking) outsourcing destination in the world?
a) Bangalore (India)
b) Dublin (Ireland)
c) Makati city (The Phillipines)
d) Tokyo (Japan)
6. The former name of State Bank of India is____?
a) Central Bank of India
b) United Bank of India
c) Imperial Bank of India
d) People’s Bank of India
7. Which State stand first in the length of roads in the country?
8. Which is not related to Industry?
9. The item that earns the maximum foreign exchange for India is?
a) Leather and Leather Goods
10. Free Trade zone is?
a) Kandla Port
b) Mumbai Port
c) Vishakapatinam Port
d) Cochin Port