1. What is the CGS Unit of Force?
2. Which of the following is not a scalar quantity?
3. Which of the following is not a vector quantity?
b) Electric Current
4. What is the prefix for 1024?
5. What is the Prefix for 10-24?
6. Which of the following is false?
a) Newton established the laws of motion in his book “Principa” in 1687
b) Newton’s First law of motion is also called Law of Galileo
c) Newton’s First law of motion is also called Law of Inertia
d) Newton’s first law gives the definition of mass
7. Which of the following is false?
a) Impulse is a vector Quantity
b) Newton’s Second Law gives the magnitude of Force
c) Centrifugal Force is the external force required to maintain the circular motion of the body.
d) Centrifugal Force is equal and opposite to centripetal force.
8. Which of the following is true?
a) For stable equilibrium, the centre of gravity of the body should be at maximum height.
b) Energy is a vector quantity.
c) Work is a scalar quantity.
d) Solar cell converts solar energy into light energy
9. Which of the following is true about gravity g?
a) g is zero at the poles
b) g is minimum at the equator
c) g increases due to rotation of earth
d) g increases with increase in angular speed of earth
10. The Laws of Planetary Motion was given by