Directions (1-5) : These questions are based on the following five statements. For each question, two conclusions numbered I and II
are given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decided which of the given conclusions logically and definitely follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer
(1) If only conclusion I follows.
(2) If only conclusion II follows.
(3) If either conclusion I or conclusion II follows
(4) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II
(5) If both conclusions I and II follow.
(1–3) : Statements :
All Fathers are Brothers.
Some Daughters are not Brothers.
Some Mothers are Daughters.
All Sisters are Brothers.
No Father is a Mother.
I)Some Daughters are not Mothers.
II)Some Mothers are not Sisters.
I)All Brothers if they are Mothers are also
II)Some Brothers that are not Mothers are
also not Sisters.
I)Some Daughters are not Fathers.
II)Some Daughters that are not Sisters
can be Mothers
(4–5) :Statements :
All Employees are Owners.
No Owner is a Supervisor.
Some Employees are not Managers.
All Managers are Gatekeepers.
Some Supervisor are Managers.
I)Some Managers who are not Supervisor
II)Some Supervisor if they are not
Gatekeepers are also not Employees.
I)Some Gatekeepers are not Supervisor.
II)Some Gatekeepers that are Supervisor are not Owners .
Directions (6-10) : Study the following information and answer the given question.
Eight players Sachin, Kohli, Yuvraj, Raina, Ganguli, Nehra, Pathan and Dhawan live on eight different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered one, the one above that is numbered two and so on till the topmost floor is numbered eight. Sachin lives on floor numbered
4. Only one person lives between Sachin and Yuvraj. Nehra lives on the floor immediately below Yuvraj. Only one person lives between
Nehra and Pathan. Pathan lives above Nehra. Nehra lives on floor numbered 5. Only one person live between kohli and Ganguli. Raina lives on an even numbered floor but does not live on floor
numbered 8. Kohli lives above Ganguli’s floor. 28. Four of the following five are alike as per the given arrangement and thus form a
6)Which of the following does not belong
to that group?
1) Pathan, Nehra
2) Dhawan, Yuvraj
3) Raina, Sachin
4) Yuvraj, Sachin
5) Raina, Ganguli
7)Who lives exactly between the floors on
which Yuvraj and Sachin live?
8)Who amongst the following lives on floor
9)Which of the following is true about Raina
as per given information ?
1) Raina lives on the lowermost floor.
2) Kohli lives on one of the floor below
3) All the given statements are true.
4) Only two people live between Raina and
5) Raina lives on an odd numbered floor.
10) If Yuvraj and Dhawan interchange theirplaces and so do Raina and Sachin, who amongst the following will live between the floors on which Raina and Pathan live, as per the given arrangement?
1) Only Dhawan
2) No one
3) Only Yuvraj
4) Both Pathan and Yuvraj
5) Both Dhawan and Nehra