Eight friends having different hobbies as Painting, Gardening, Cooking, Reading, Singing, Pottery, Dancing and Poetry writing are sitting around a circular table, not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing outside and some of them are facing towards the center. Each of them has birthday in different year.
Only two people sit between the one who likes Singing and the one who likes Cooking. The friends who likes Gardening and Painting are not neighbours. The one who likes Painting is sitting just right of one who likes Singing. The one who likes Dancing sits second to the right of one who likes Cooking. The person who likes Singing faces outside and he is the oldest guy having birthdays in 1987. Only one person sits in between friends who like Poetry writing and Painting. The one liking Gardening is 8 years older than the one liking Pottery who was born in 1996. The one who likes Poetry writing sits third to the left of one who likes Gardening and he is
the youngest among all having birthday in 2001. The person who likes Pottery faces towards the direction opposite to the one who likes Dancing, but same to the one who likes Cooking. Person liking Pottery is not a neighbor of either who likes Painting or Dancing. The one who likes Painting was born in 1995 and the one
who likes Dancing is 4 years younger than him. Immediate neighbors of one who likes Reading face in the same direction. The one who likes Painting faces towards the center. The one who likes Gardening and the one who likes Cooking face the direction just opposite to the one who likes Reading. The person facing the one who
likes Painting was born in 1991. The immediate neighbors of the one who likes Painting have faces opposite to each other and they have the age gap of 6 years.
1) What is the position of Poetry with respect to reading?
a) Immediate left
b) Immediate right
c) Second to the left
d) Second to the right
e) Third to the right
2) Which one is correct?
e) All correct
3) Which one does not belongs to the group?
4) Who all are facing towards the centre?
a) Reading, Pottery, Gardening
b) Singing, Painting, Reading
c) Reading, Poetry, Dancing, Painting
d) Singing, gardening, reading
e) None of this
5) Who is sitting between the person who born in 1987 and the person who likes Reading?
a) The person who likes Dancing
b) The person who born in 1995
c) The person who likes Cooking
d) The person who born in 2001
e) None of the above
12 people are sitting in two rows, Aadarsh, Calvin, Aadinath, Carlyle, Aadi, Chandan are facing North and Aakarshan, Chanakya, Aaditya, Chakresh, Aarif, Chakradev are facing South. All of them are born in different month of the same year.
The one who was born on August is sitting third to the left of the one who is the youngest among them all.
• In row 2. only one person is there who was born on the month having 30 days but neither on November nor on September and that person is not the immediate neighbor of either Aadi or Calvin.
• Aaditya, who was born on June. is facing the one, who sits second to the left of the person, who was born on October.
• Chakradev, who was born on May. sits at the extreme right end of the row and he is facing the one, who was born on July
• Only two people sit between Aarif and Chanakya. and Chanakya is facing Aadi. who is not the Immediate neighbor of Calvin.
• Chakresh is the only person who is sitting at the extreme end of the row and was born on the month having less than 30 days. Chakresh faces one born in a month having 31 days.
• Aakarshan is facing Aadinath. who was born on a month having 30 days.
• Calvin was not born on July
• Aarif was born on November and he is the immediate neighbor of the one who is the oldest among them all.
• Chandan neither faces Aaditya nor does he sit at the extreme right end of the row.
• Carlyle is not sitting at the extreme end and he was born on October Aadarsh is not the youngest
6) Who is sitting second to the left of Aadi?
7) Aadi was born in which month?
e) None of these
8) How many persons are seated in between the persons who are born in the month of November and September?
e) Cannot be determined
9) Who was born on the month January?
e) None of these
10) Who among the following has born in the month which is having less than 31 days?
Also check Out Reasoning Quiz for IBPS| RRB – 327