State Bank of India (SBI) to facilitate this transaction at the nearest INOX multiplex using a debit card. Citizens can simply swipe their debit cards, enter their PIN number and take up to Rs 2,000 in cash per card per day. The facility will be available across 17 properties , and will be made available at the remaining 89 properties over the course of the weekend.
- Through this effort, we are attempting to ease any difficulties that are currently being faced by people due to demonetization,” Siddharth Jain, Director, INOX Leisure said.
- The government recently allowed the withdrawal of cash of up to a limit of Rs 2,000 by swiping debit cards at select petrol pumps using point-of-sale (POS) transaction machines.
- Future Group announced that customers can withdraw cash up to Rs 2,000 by using debit cards at all Big Bazaar and fbb stores from November 24.
Do you Know?
- INOX Leisure Limited is the diversification venture of the INOX group into entertainment and is a subsidiary of Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd headquartered in Mumbai.
- INOX currently operates 115 multiplexes and 446 screens in 57 cities (updated on 8 November 2016) across India.
- Winner of the ‘ICICI Entertainment Retailer of the Year’ Award 2005, TAAL Multiplexer 2006, Emerging Superbrand of the year 2006–2007 Award and ‘Technology Adopter of the Year‘ Award by Big Cine Expo 2016, INOX Leisure Ltd. will continue its expansion into places like Coimbatore, Cuttack, Mangalore, Jamnagar among others.