The Constitution of India is the supreme law of India. It is a living document, an instrument which makes the government system work. It is the longest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world, containing 448 articles in 25 parts, 12 schedules, 5 appendices and 98 amendments (out of 120 Constitution Amendment Bills).
Besides the English version, there is an official Hindi translation. Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar is widely regarded as the architect of the Indian Constitution.
Indian Constitution Articles List
Part 1- Article. 1 to article. 4
· Art.1- Name and territory of the union.
· Art.2 – Admission and Establishment of the new state.
· Art.3- Formation of new states and alteration of areas, boundaries, and name of existing states.
Part 2- Article. 5 to article. 11:
· Art.5 – Citizenship at the commencement of the constitution.
· Art.6- Rights of citizenship of certain person who have migrated to India from Pakistan.
· Art.10- continuance of rights of citizenship.
· Art.11- Parliament to regulate the right of citizenship by law.
1.State True or False. Constitution of India is divided into 12 schedule?
2.State True or False. The total number of articles in the constitution of India is 495?
-False. Its 448
3. State True or False. Article 5 to 11 relate to citizenship in India?