1. Which of the following is a mode of creating charge on immovable property?
2. The ‘SBI Life insurance company limited’ is a joint venture life insurance company between State Bank of India and
a) BNP Paribas Cardif
b) Standard Life Insurance Company
c) Prudential Life Insurance Company
d) Life Insurance Corporation of India
3. Under Pradhan Mantri jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) scheme, each customer who opens his account will get a Rupay debit card with an in-built
a) Life Insurance cover of Rs. 1, 00, 000
b) Accident Insurance cover of Rs. 1, 00, 000
c) Crop Insurance of Rs. 1, 00, 000
d) Medical Insurance cover of Rs. 1, 00, 000
4. The ways and means advances (WAM) are short term advances to tide over temporary mismatches in receipts and payments which the RBI lends to
a) Public Sector banks
b) State Bank of India
c) General Insurance Companies
5. The RBI tracks retail inflation in deciding its monetary policy action. The retail inflation in the month of June stood at eight-month high of
6. The corpus of the new Financial Inclusion Fund (FIF) set up by the RBI is?
a) 5000 cr
b) 2000 cr
c) 2300 cr
d) 3000 cr
7. The deadline set by the RBI for banks to meet the Basel III norms is
a) 31 Mar 2019
b) 30 Apr 2019
c) 31 Jan 2017
d) 31 Mar 2018
8. The RBI has directed banks to withdraw the additional interest rate of what % that they pay against armed forces , insurance deposits?
a) 0.8 %
b) 1.18 %
c) 1.28 %
d) 2 %
9. Which of the following banks introduced Internet Banking in India for the first time?
10. Bank Board Bureau (BBB) will start the functioning from?
a) 1 Apr 2016
b) 1 Mar 2016
c) 1 Dec 2015
d) 1 Apr 2017
11. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the __________________ on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information.
a) Central Bank of Srilanka
b) Bank of Bangladesh
c) Soft Bank
d) Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB)
12. _______________formed Joint Venture to provide technology services solutions to banks.
a) CSC and HCL
b) HCL and TCS
c) Infosys and CTS
d) IBM and CSC
13. Who among the following has been nominated by the Cental Govt to be director on the Central Board of Of Directors of the RBI with immediate effect?
a) UK Sinha
b) Rajiv Mehrishi
c) Aravind Mayaram
d) Ajay Tyagi
14. The IndusInd Bank has raised Rs. 5, 081 cr by issuing six cr new shared via QIP and preferential issuances. QIP stands for?
a) Qualified Insurance purchase
b) Qualified Institutional Procurement
c) Qualified Institutional Placement
d) Qualified Institutional Planning
15. The Green Climate Fund (GCF ) has accredited which of the following as an implementing entity for undertaking climate change-related projects in India?
16. Which of the following is NOT a part of the techniques/instruments used by the RBI for money/credit control?
b) Sole authority for issuing Banks
c) Bank Rate
d) Liquidity Adjustment Facility( LAF)
17. Which of the following is the first bank to introduce the ATM concept in India way back in 1987?
c) CITI Bank
18. Who among the following is NOT a deputy governor of the RBI as of now?
a) HR Khan
b) R Gandhi
c) Urjit R Patel
d) Anand Sinha
19. Which of the following is one of the public sector banks nationalised in 1980 in the second phase of nationalization?
a) Allahabad Bank
b) Corporation Bank
c) Canara Bank
20. regional Rural Banks fall within supervisory purview of