Welcome to D2G’s IBPS Agriculture Officer Quiz Section.
1. Which of the following term refers to the condition in which a crop needs more of a given nutrient yet has shown no deficiency symptom?
a) Bare economic optimum
b) Luxury consumption
c) Hidden hunger
d) Toxicity of nutrient
2. Among primary minerals, most resistant to weathering is?
3. The smallest volume that can be called ‘a soil’ is?
4. Pedoturbation is the process of?
a) mixing of the soil
b) mixing of FYM in soil
c) mixing of fertilizer in the soil
d) mixing of pesticides
5. Fertilizer control order issued in?
6. Browing disease of rice is a?
a) physiological disease
b) fungal disease
c) bacterial disease
d) viral disease
7. “Pungency” in chilli is due to the presence of?
8. The stem above the ground in banana is known as?
d) none of these
9. Vegetative parthenocarpy is found in?
d) seedless guava
10. Gladiolus is propagated by which method?
a) true seed
c) stem cutting