GK Quiz on Kerala – It important for all the state level exams in Kerala as well as central government exams, which are focusing more on individual states nowadays.
Quick Facts about Kerala
Kerala, a beautiful state nicknamed as God’s Own Country, lies in the South-Western part of India. Malayalam is the widely spoken language in Kerala. The capital city of Kerala is Thiruvananthapuram. Totally there are 14 districts in Kerala. (Read More About Kerala)
GK Quiz on Kerala : Questions 1 to 10
1. Kerala is ________ largest state by population.
2. The dynasty of _______ was the first prominent kingdom based on Kerala.
3. The highest populated district of Kerala is _______.
4. The largest district in Kerala is _______.
5. The Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha seats from Kerala are ______ and ______ respectively.
a) 20 and 10
b) 21 and 9
c) 24 and 13
d) 22 and 12
6. Technopark, the largest Information Technology park in Asia in terms of area, is situated in _________?
7. What is Sukrutham?
a) Free Education Program
b) Free Cancer Treatment Program
c) Free Housing Program
d) Free Vaccination Program
8. Which of the following National Park is not in Kerala?
a) Silent Valley National Park
b) Eravikulam National Park
c) Pambadum Shola National Park
d) Madhav National Park
9. Which of the following dance is not a major one in Kerala?
10. Who was the First Chief Minister of Kerala?
a) C Achutha Menon
b) K Karunakaran
c) Pattom A. Thanu Pillai
d) EMS Namboodiripad
GK Quiz on Kerala: Questions 11 to 20
11. Name the martial art which is regarded as the mother of all martial arts in the world?
b) Varma Kalai
12. What is the shortest highway in the Indian Highway Network?
a) NH 22A
b) NH 47A
c) NH 13B
d) NH 11J
13. World’s Only Teak Museum is in _________.
14. _______ is the first airport in India developed under a public-private partnership (PPP) model.
a) Cochin International Airport
b) Calicut International Airport
c) Trivandrum International Airport
d) None of the above
15. Kerala became the first state in the country to have STD and ISD facilities in all its villages in ________.
16. The Nehru Trophy Boat Race is a held in _________ Lake.
17. _________ is the second largest lagoon in India.
a) Chilka Lake
b) Kaiveli Lake
c) Pulicat Lake
d) Vembanad Lake
18. The Kerala state was formed on ____________ following the States Reorganisation Act by combining Malayalam-speaking regions.
a) 1 November 1956
b) 1 November 1957
c) 1 November 1958
d) 1 November 1959
19. KR Narayanan, the tenth President of India, was born in Kerala. True or False?
20. Vaikom Muhammad Basheer is fondly remembered as the
a) Palakkad Sultan
b) Malapuram Sultan
c) Beypore Sultan
d) Wayanadu Sultan
Share your valuable feedback about GK Quiz on Kerala