1. Who was the founder of Mauryan Empire?
2. The pollen grains of flowers pollinated by insects are
a) Smooth and Dry
b) Rough and Sticky
c) Rough and dry
d) Large and showy
3. No. of players (in field) in each side of basketball is
4. Which ingenuously developed Nuclear capable missile was test fired by India?
d) Both b and c
5. Green Revolution was started in
6. Kanchenjunga is situated in _____
c) West Bengal
d) Himanchal Pradesh
7. The Indian Standard Time is based on
a) 90 degree E meridian
b) 82 1/2 degree E meridian
c) 75 degree E meridian
d) 0 Degree E meridian
8. The equatorial rain forest is also known as ___.
9. Which one of the following is a Tidal Port?
10. Which port is located at the mouth of Lagoon?