1. Operation Bluestar is associated with
a) Kargil War
b) Golden Temple at Amristar
c) Bhopal Gas leak
d) Mumbai Taj Hotel attack
2. The World Famous Petronas Twin Towers is located in
3. The World No Tobacco Day is observed on
a) May 31
b) June 30
c) July 31
d) April 30
4. The Birth Rate of the population is calculated per ______ number of people.
5. The UEFA Cup is related with which of the following sports?
6. The Knesset is the Parliament of which of the following countries?
7. The Spratlys Islands is the dispute area between China and
8. Who penned the book “India Unbound”?
a) LK Gujral
b) PV Narasimha Rao
c) Gurcharan Das
d) Jaswant Singh
9. The Appan Menon Award is associated with
c) Classical Arts
10. The 84th Amendment Bill is related with
a) Banking Sector Reforms
b) Minority Rights
c) Salary of MLAs and MPs
d) 33% Reservation for Women