GK Quiz – Practice More Quizzes with our Android APP NOW!!!
1. RTGS as well as NEFT uses
a) UTR Number
2. The issue of fresh securities by an unlisted company for the first time is called
a) Exchange Traded Fund
b) Initial Public Offering
c) Rights issue
d) Follow-on Public Offering
3. What is the expanded for of the term CAGR.
a) Compounded Annual Growth Rate
b) Calculated Annual Growth Rate
c) Corresponding Annual Growth Rate
d) Corrected Annual Growth Rate
4. The headquarters of Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons is located at________.
a) New york
5. International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers is observed on__________.
a) May 28
b) May 29
c) May 30
d) May 31
6. Ashgabat is the capital of _______.
7. Palatana Power Plant is situated in which of the following States?
d) West Bengal
8. GAAR, a controversial system that seeks to empower taxmen to clampdown on deals and income suspected to have been structured to avoid paying taxes. GAAR stands for?
a) General Anti Avoidance Rules
b) General Anti Avoidance Region
c) Global Anti Avoidance Rules
d) General Anti Agreement Rules
9. The National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) is situated in?
10. Which of the following types of accounts are known as ‘Demat Accounts’?
a) Accounts which are Zero Balance Accounts.
b) Accounts which are open to facilitate repayment of a loan from the bank. No other business can be conducted from there.
c) Accounts in which shares of various companies are traded in electronic form.
d)Account refers to a deposit made at an Indian financial institution that can be used for investing in shares of stocks and other financial assets.