1. The Mesopotamian Civilization is associated with which of the following river valley?
a) Tigris and Euphrates
d) Hwang Ho
2. Hummurabi was the greatest ________ ruler.
3. ____________ were the first to evolve a proper system of writing.
4. Man of Blood and Iron
a) Samuel Clemens
d) Adolf Hitler
5. Corsica is associated with
b) Napolean Bonaparte
d) Genghis Khan
6. Hundred Year War was fought between
a) China and Japan
b) England and India
c) France and England
d) Iran and Iraq
7. The Famous War of the Roses is associated with
8. The Thirty Year War was fought between Lutherans and Catholics in
9. The Battle of Borodino was fought between Russia and ___________
10. In Battle of Leipzig, Germany and combined forces of Austria, Prussia, and Russia defeated _______.
a) Sir Arthur Wellesley
b) Henry V
c) Edward III