General Awareness Questions & Answers | July 13 2020
1. The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has its headquarter located at____________.
a) Montreal, Canada
b) Geneva, Switzerland
c) London, United Kingdom
d) Rome, Italy
2. Berlin is the capital of which country?
3. In which state is the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary located?
b) Madhya Pradesh
4. IndusInd Bank is headquartered at which of these cities?
a) New Delhi
5. Ezra Cup is associated with which sports?
6. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) is in which city?
7. “Sangam Youth Festival” is celebrated in which Indian state?
c) Jammu And Kashmir
8. “Indraprastha Power Station” is located in____________.
9. “Brahma Sarovar” is present in which Indian state?
10. What is the currency of the country whose capital is Buenos Aires?