General Awareness Questions & Answers | July 12 2020
1. The Federal System in India is based on the model of which country?
2. What is the minimum age to be appointed as the Chief Minister of a state?
a) 25 years
b) 30 years
c) 35 years
d) 18 years
3. Who determines the salary and allowances of the Chief Minister?
b) State Legislature
4. The Advocate General of the State is responsible to whom?
b) Chief Minister
c) Speaker of the Assembly
d) None of these
5. Which one of the following waves are used by the common TV remote control?
a) Radio waves
c) Infrared waves
d) Ultrasonic waves
6. Honey is sweeter than cane sugar or corn syrup. Which one of the following carbon sugars is responsible for this?
7. What is the shedding of flowers, leaves and fruits followed by formation of scar tissue in a plant called?
b) Abscisic acid
8. A group of glands which produce various hormones is called_________.
a) Respiratory system
c) Endocrine system
d) Central nervous system
9. What is ploughing and cultivating the land called?
10. Which one of the following bacteria present in the soil produces a peculiar smell if it rains on perched soil?