Online retailer Flipkart has topped LinkedIn’s ‘Top Attractors‘ list of the most sought-after companies by professionals across India. Amazon and Capgemini have been ranked second and third respectively.
Apple has topped LinkedIn’s ‘Top Attractors’ list of the most sought-after companies by professionals across the world. Cloud computing company Salesforce and social media platform Facebook have been ranked second and third respectively. The list featured a total of 40 companies including Google, Amazon, Microsoft and Uber.
Did You Know?
- Apple is the world’s largest IT company by revenue and total assets, and the world’s second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
- Apple iPad’s retina display is actually manufactured by Samsung.
- Apple’s co-founder sold all his shares for $800. Today, they would have been worth US$35 billion.
- Apple’s brand is worth US$118.9 billion. It is the world’s most valuable brand.
- Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM, the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
- The World’s most valuable brands are Apple, Microsoft, and Google.
- The creator of the iPod first offered the idea to Philips and Real Networks, but they failed to see its potential.
- 60% of apps in the Apple App Store have never been downloaded.