1. India’s four million strong diaspora population HAVE AN BINDING FACTOR BETWEEN the wo countries.
a) are a binding factor among
b) is a binding factor among the
c) is a binding factor between the
d) is an bind factor among the
2. The joint statement aptly underscored that ‘prosperity and security’ are the expected end result OF THE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AMONG the two countries.
a) of the strategic partnership between
b) of strategic partnership between
c) of the strategic partnership in the
d) the strategic partnership between
3. Prime Minister Modi has ambitious plans FOR AN TEN-FOLD GROWTH OF THE INDIAN economy from present $ 2 trillion.
a) for an ten-fold growths of Indian
b) for a ten-fold growth of Indian
c) to ten-fold growth of the Indian
d) for a ten-fold growth to Indian
4. Counterterrorism and regional and homeland security are comparatively EASIER AREA TO INDIA AND US to cooperate.
a) easiest areas to India and US
b) easy areas between India and US
c) easy areas for India and US
d) easier areas for India and US
5. The global power axis HAVE MOVED AWAY FROM the Pacific-Atlantic region to Indo-Pacific region.
a) has moved away from the
b) has been moving away from the
c) have moved away from
d) had been moved away from the
6. BEING BORN in a certain family is not in our control.
a) Taking born
b) By birth
c) Being borned
d) No correction required
7. In a matter of seconds, we COME TO KNOW OF what is happening anywhere in the world.
a) came to know of
b) come to be known of
c) come to know off
d) are coming to know of
8. She never felt that it WAS NOT OF HER BUSINESS to get involved in somebody else’s family matter.
a) were not of her business
b) was none of her business
c) was of not her business
d) was not of her businesses
9. ________the defeat of Tipu Sultan in the Fourth Anglo Mysore War (1798-99) in Srirangpatnam, the British army ___________ itself in the vicinity of the old city area of Bangalore.
a) On, armoured
b) With, garrisoned
c) By, opened
d) At, guarded
10. A Hawaiian fisherman died when a swordfish he ________ speared in a harbor on the Big Island ________ him in the chest with its sharp bill.
a) Had, struck
b) Has, strike
c) Was, inserted
d) Did, left