1. The hunters(P)/ the lion(Q)/hesitated to go out again for shooting (R)/having been wounded once.(S).
2. Showed me P)/ the old lady(Q)/ with gold plated base(R)/ her beautiful marble table(S)
3. In my opinion people (P)/defies people orders(Q)/ rioting on the road (R)/thus posing threat to the peace of the city(S)
4. The specific ability requirements of the job(P)/ depend on the (Q)/required for job performance(R)/ Intellectual or physical abilities(S).
5. and no amount of experience could alter them(P)/ that could be fixed at birth and(Q)/ completely dictated be heredity(R)/personality characteristics were(S)
6. Today, in a fishbowl(P)/ where any action may be the subject of media scrutiny(Q)/ managers at most large organisation(R)/realise that they operate(S)
7. By next April 1 (P)/Finance minister Arun Jaitley said (Q)/ he still wants to implement a new goods and services tax (GST) (R)/ on Wednesday (S)
8. The two women had been (P)/ with a false promise of jobs (Q)/ According to the FIR filed by the police in Gurgaon (R), lured to India (S)
9. A British Airways jetliner engine (P)/ caught fire in Las Vegas (Q)/ on Tuesday (R) / as the plane was about to leave for London (S)
10. Larnaca airport as visibility fell to 500 metres (P)/ where aircraft were diverted to Paphos from (Q)/Jordan and Cyprus (R)/ Clouds of dust also engulfed Israel (S).