Current Affairs Quiz – September 30 2019
1. International Translation Day is observed on ____________.
a) May 27
b) April 13
c) September 30
d) November 02
2. Theme for International Translation Day 2019 is________________.
a) Translation and Native Languages
b) Translation and Indigenous Languages
c) Translation and earliest Languages
d) Translation and Local Languages
3. Who has been appointed as new administrator for PMC Bank?
a) Vijay Kumar
b) Murali Bhakshinathan
c) Jai Bhagwan Bhoria
d) Dileep Verma
4. Who has been appointed as next Chairman of Armed Forces Tribunal?
a) Ravi Nair
b) Rajendra Menon
c) Unni Krishna Yadav
d) Arun Kumar A
5. Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria took charge as the new Chief of the _____________.
a) Indian Air Force
b) Indian Navy Force
6. Which team won the SAFF Under-18 football Championship by defeating Bangladesh?
7. Scientist Thanu Padmanabhan gets MP Birla Memorial Award, who is associated with____________.
d) Both a and b
8. The IAU – International Astronomical Union has named a minor planet between Mars and Jupiter after Pandit Jasraj, who is associated with____________.
d) Social activitist
9. K. Siva Reddy awarded Saraswati Samman, who is associated with_____________.
d) Freedom Fighter
10. Who has been appointed as Chief of International Egg Commission?
a) Vishnu Raj
b) Amar Nath
c) Suresh Chitturi
11. Bathukamma-2019 , a flower festival is celebrated at_______________.
12. Week-Long IPCC Meet on Climate Change begins in ______________.
b) New Delhi
13. Viju Khote is passed away at 77, is associated with______________.
d) None of these