Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been named as ‘Best Businessman’ at GQ Awards 2016?
a) Binny Bansal
b) Anupam Mittal
c) Vijay Shekhar Sharma
d) Sumit Jain
2. Which airport becomes Asia-Pacific’s first carbon neutral airport?
a) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
b) Indira Gandhi International Airport
c) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
d) Chennai International Airport
3. _________ and _________ have signed an agreement on cooperation in the field of peaceful atomic energy use
a) India and USA
b) Iran and China
c) Russia and Sweden
d) Russia and Cuba
4. The United States has named diplomat Jeffrey DeLaurentis as its first official ambassador to _______ in over 50 years
5. A new species of a ground-dwelling lizard has been discovered in ____________
6. World Maritime Day is observed on?
a) September 27
b) September 28
c) September 29
d) September 30
7. World Heart day is observed on?
a) September 29
b) September 25
c) September 28
d) September 30
8. Which city is the most polluted Indian city in terms of air pollution, according to a World Health Organisation Report?
9. ____________ is the wealthiest city in the country, according to the New World Wealth Report
10. _______________ government signed an agreement with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) to boost the content of Mana TV
a) Andra Pradesh
11. Which State government state government will provide body cameras to traffic police personnel for their safety?
a) Tamil Nadu
d) West Bengal
12. The largest ballpoint pen in the world measures 18.53 feet in length and weighs 37.23 kg made in ____________