Current Affairs Quiz – September 26 2020
1. Who has been selected as the first woman fighter pilot to fly Rafale aircraft?
a) Shivangi Singh
b) Shweta Sharma
c) Nalini Vishwanathan
d) Prerna Chaudhary
2. World Environmental Health Day is observed on__________.
a) 10 August
b) 26 September
c) 12 September
d) 06 October
3. The Theme for the 2020 World Environmental Health Day is___________.
a) Environmental health, a key public health intervention in disease pandemic prevention.
b) Light on important work of environmental health around the world
c) Spread Awareness on global envirnoment
d) None of these
4. Who has become Brand Ambassador of CEAT?
a) Salman Khan
b) Abishek Bachchan
c) Amir Khan
d) Ayushman Khurana
5. According to the World Risk Index (WRI) 2020, India secured ___________ rank in the International Law of Peace and Armed Conflict (IFHV).
6. International Day of Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons is observed on_______.
a) September 26
b) July 12
c) June 28
d) January 21
7. JIMEX 2020- Bilateral Maritime Exercise between_____________.
a) India and Mauritius
b) Mauritus and Japan
c) Japan and India
d) Russia and China
8. Which state has recieved Human by Nature campaign bagged 2020 PATA Grand Award?
a) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh