Current Affairs Quiz – September 24 & 25 2020
1. When is World Maritime Day 2020 observed?
a) 30 March
b) 28 May
c) 14 August
d) 24 September
2. What is the theme for 2020 World Maritime Day?
a) Empowering Women in the Maritime Community
b) IMO 70: Our Heritage – Better Shipping for a Better Future
c) Connecting Ships, Ports and People
d) Sustainable shipping for a sustainable planet
3. India, _________ to hold virtual bilateral summit on 26 September.
b) Sri Lanka
4. Bhupesh Pandya who passed away, is associated with__________.
c) Golf Legend
5. Which state has won the United Nations award for preventing, controlling non-communicable diseases?
6. Union Minister Suresh Angadi passed away due to COVID-19 infection on September 23, 2020. He served under which portfolio until his death?
a)Minister of State for Railways
b)Minister of State for Sport
c)Minister of State for Education
d)Minister of State for Labour
7. 670 new electric buses and 241 charging stations sanctioned under the scheme___________.
8. Ministerial Roundtable Dialogue on Biodiversity was hosted by__________.
9. India successfully conducted testing of Prithvi II missile, Prithvi || missile for_______________.
a) Short Range Surface-to-Surface missile
b) Short Range Low-level surface to air missile
c) Medium Range Surface-to-air Missile
d) Third Range anti-tank Missile
10. Acer India appointed___________ as a Brand ambassador.
a) Salman Khan
b) Virat Kholi
c) Amir khan
d) Sonu Sood
11. Mohamed Hussein Roble appointed as new Prime Minister of ______________.
12. S. P . Balasubramaniam who passed away, is associated with_____________.
c) Dubbing Artist
d) All the above