Current Affairs Quiz – September 23 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – September 23 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. When is International Sign Language Day observed?
a) September 21st
b) September 22nd
c) September 23rd
d) September 24th
2. As per a new report by the UK’s Department of International Trade, which nation will become the world’s 3rd largest importer by 2050?
3. Pankaj Advani wins his 24th world title in Doha, is associated with______________.
b) Billiards player
d) None of these
4. As per Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) study, India to become trans fat-free by ___________.
5. Which bank has partnered with OneCard for mobile-first credit card?
b) Federal bank
c) Yes Bank
d) Axis Bank