Current Affairs Quiz – September 22 & 23 2018
1. Who has become India’s 2nd most capped cricketer?
2. Ayushman Bharat is related to_________.
b) Banking Sectors
d) All the above
Answer c) Healthcare. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (AB-PMJAY) in Jharkhand’s Ranchi.
3. Kalpana Lajmi is passed away at 64, is associated with____________.
Answer b) Cinema. Filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi, known for films like ‘Rudaali’, ‘Chingaari’, ‘Ek Pal’ and ‘Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence’, passed away at the age of 64.
4. Which Indian film has entered for 2019 Oscars under Best Foreign Language Film category?
d) Village Rockstar
Answer d) Village Rockstar. Assamese film ‘Village Rockstars’ has been announced as India’s official entry for 2019 Oscars’ Best Foreign Language Film category.
5. Kidambi Srikanth is related to___________.
d) None of these
Answer b) Badminton. Kidambi Srikanth and PV Sindhu, India’s top-ranked male and female shuttlers respectively, were knocked out of the BWF China Open tournament in the quarterfinal stage on Friday.